terça-feira, junho 19, 2007

Cameron: "So I’m thinking we should have sex."
Chase: "That makes sense."
Cameron: "Despite the wisdom of pop songs there’s no point in putting our lives on hold until love comes along. We’re both healthy and busy people, and we work together so it's convenient."
Chase: "Like microwave pizza?"
Cameron: "And of all the people I work with you’re the one I’m least likely to fall in love with."
Chase: "Like microwave pizza."
Cameron: "The point here is to make things simpler, not more complicated. Some day there’ll be a time to get serious about someone. Meanwhile, we’ve already had sex once and didn’t get weird about it, so…"
Chase: "I get it, I get it. So, what if I’m offended by your judgment?"
Cameron: "Then you’re not the man I’m looking for."

Mais estranha que a sua simpatia  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO