domingo, julho 29, 2007

Daily bits of House

Dr. Gregory House: I think they gotta up that morphine.
Stacy Warner: The doctors say they can't.
Dr. Gregory House: The doctors recommended bed rest and antibiotics.
Stacy Warner: They screwed up, it doesn't mean they're wrong this time.
Dr. Gregory House: Sure doesn't mean they're right.
Stacy Warner: Morphine will kill you.
Dr. Gregory House: I can handle it.
Stacy Warner: You're in pain, you're not thinking right.
Dr. Gregory House: That's why I need the damn morphine!


******************************

Dr. Gregory House: This is our fault. Doctors over-prescribing antibiotics.Got a cold? Take some penicillin. Sniffles? No problem. Have some azithromycin. Is that not working anymore? Oh, got your Levaquin. Antibacterial soaps in every bathroom. We'll be adding vancomycin to the water supply soon. We bred these superbugs. They're our babies. And they're all grown up and they've got body piercings and a lot of anger.


******************************

Dr. Gregory House: I assume 'minimal at best' is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell."
Dr. Chase: Actually, I'm Australian.
Dr. Gregory House: You put the Queen on your money, you're British.

******************************

Dr. Gregory House: Haven't done the MUGA.
Dr. Wilson: Then how do you know she needs a heart transplant?
Dr. Gregory House: I got my aura read today. It said someone close to me had a broken heart.

Mais estranha que a sua simpatia  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO